Once you have a Merged Model, you can now create an updated version of that Merged Model
- Select your existing Merged Model and you’ll see a new option appear to Create Version in the top toolbar You can also right-click over the Merged Model and select Create Version
- On the left side of the Create New Versioned File panel, you’ll see a list of the files in your existing merged model file. On the right side, you can select the files you would like to include in your latest version. You can Select All at the top of the list, or select files individually.
- Click the Continue button NOTE: If one of the files in the current merged model has a new version, it will be indicated with a Red dot.
- On the second screen, enter a name for your new merged model and click Create File
- Once the activity list reports your merged model is completed, your new Versioned Merged Model will appear in your Version History in the project workspace, as well as in the viewer.
Currently, Version Merged Model in not support on Mobile