- Sign in to Vertex as an administrator, and in the upper-right corner, click your initials, and choose Settings. If you don’t see Settings, this means you’re not an Administrator.
- Click Add Users.
- In the Add User dialog, enter the following:
- The first and last name of the user and their email address.
- For License, choose one of the following:
- Administrator - All functionality of a Connect User, and can also create and manage user accounts and Team Workspaces.
- Connect User - Full access to all Vertex features, including 3D model import, 3D story creation, and 3D interactivity.
- Story User - Access to collaboration functionality in Verex Stories only.
- Select or clear Send user welcome email.
If selected, the user will receive an email invitation with a temporary password once you click Add User or Save & Add Another.
If cleared, the user won’t receive their invitation and temporary password until you choose to send it. When you’re ready to do this, go to the list of users, find their name, and from the More menu, choose Resend Welcome Email.
- Click Save & Add Another or Add User.
- If you need to modify an existing user’s account, simply use the More menu, as shown above.