Add members to a Team Workspace
- Go to your Team Workspace and click Add Members.
- Start typing the email or name of the person you want to add, and select their name from the list that appears. Continue to add collaborators.
Note: You can only add people who are in your organization. If you do not see their name when you start typing, they are not in your organization.
- Choose if you want to send email notifications to alert team members that they’ve been added to the workspace.
- Click Add.
All collaborators are added to the workspace, and it now appears in their File Manager.
Remove members from a Team Workspace
- Go to your Team Workspace and click # Members.
- Choose the name of the person with whom you want to stop sharing, and click Remove. Repeat this to remove additional people.
- Click Done.
All people who were removed can no longer see or access the workspace. However, if you directly shared any files with those who were removed, they still have access to those files. You can check by right-clicking a file and selecting Share.
Currently, you can only add or remove members of a Team Workspace in a desktop environment.