Add members to a Team Workspace
- Go to your Team Workspace and click Add Members.
- Type the email of the person you want to add and press Enter. Continue to add collaborators.
Note: You can only add people who are in your organization.
- Choose if you want to send email notifications to alert team members that they’ve been added to the workspace.
- Click Add.
All collaborators are added to the workspace, and it now appears in their File Manager.
Remove members from a Team Workspace
- Go to your Team Workspace and click # Members.
- Choose the name of the person with whom you want to stop sharing, and click Remove. Repeat this to remove additional people.
- Click Done.
All people who were removed can no longer see or access the workspace. However, if you directly shared any files with those who were removed, they still have access to those files. You can check by right-clicking a file and selecting Share.
Currently, you can only add or remove members of a Team Workspace in a desktop environment.