If you were assigned an Administrator role, you can create and manage user profiles in your organization. You can also do the following:
- Create a Team Workspace so that a group of people can manage files in a central location.
- Control what type of sharing access is given to members of your organization.
- Disclose users in autocomplete lists.
- Control whether or not original model files are stored in the system after being imported.
- Configure assembly display names.
- Set the viewing preferences for your organization.
- Export activity logs that show your organization’s activity in Vertex during a specific time period.