Only Administrators can create a Team Workspace, but anyone who’s a member of the workspace can add additional members who are in the same organization. Team Workspaces are useful when you want to share a large number of files with the same group of people in your organization. Everyone who is a member of the workspace can see the same list of files in the workspace. Team Workspace members can share stories with people outside of their organization (if the Administrator has this setting enabled in the Sharing settings), but Team Workspaces can only consist of people in the same organization.
- From the File Manager, go to Team Workspaces, and click New.
If you don’t see the New button, you are not an Administrator for your organization.
- In the Create Workspace dialog, type the name of your workspace and click Create Workspace.
- To add other people in your organization to the workspace, click Add Members.
- Enter the email or name of the person you want to add, and select their name from the list that appears. Continue to add collaborators, and then press Add.
All collaborators receive an email notification that they’ve been added to the workspace. It also now appears in their File Manager.
- Add files to the workspace.
Models can only be opened by Plus users, but Starter users can see them listed in the workspace. Stories can be opened by both Plus and Starter users.