You can export and download logs that show your organization’s activity in Vertex during a specific time period. Activity logs provide information on users, actions, IP addresses, and more.
- Sign in to Vertex as an administrator.
- In the upper-right corner, click your initials and choose Settings.
- From the sidebar, click Activity Log.
- Specify the date range for the log, and click Export.CSV.
- When the Activity list shows that the activity log is exported , you can then download it and open it using an appropriate application.
Currently, you can only export an activity log in a desktop environment.