- Open a previous version of a file either from the File Manager or in the 3D Viewer:
Location Action File Manager
- From the File Manager, right-click a model, and select View versions.
- Click the version number.
- On the sidebar, click Version History .
- Click the version that you want to open.
The model opens, and a message at the top of the screen tells you what version you’re viewing.
- To return to the current version of your model, click View current.
For more information on file versions, see File versions overview.
Currently, you can only open previous versions of a file in a desktop environment.