A Vertex Story is created by a story creator. It is then reviewed and modified by story collaborators.
A general workflow for a story creator is:
- Create snapshots in your model.
- Select snapshots in your model, and click New Story.
- Update the title and description of the story so that collaborators have a clear understanding of the project.
- Attach other files that you want collaborators to review, such as a design specifications PDF.
- Choose whether or not to allow collaborators to create or edit cross sections and measurements, or export the visible geometry that’s in the snapshots.
- Share the story with others—either with individuals or by placing it in a group’s Team Workspace.
- If you want story collaborators to add their own snapshots, share the model with others.
A general workflow for a story collaborator is:
- Open a story and review the information in the story, including the description, snapshots, comments, and attached files.
- Explore each snapshot, and add feedback as necessary.
- If turned on by the story creator, download the visible geometry from a snapshot.
- Attach files that are related to collaborating on the story, such as a design specifications PDF or revisions to the model’s geometry.
- If the model associated with the story was shared with you, add snapshots to the story.