- Click Add Pin , and then click the area that you want to bring attention to.
- Enter a comment and click Add Pin.
A snapshot is automatically created that includes your pin and comment .
- To add another pin to an existing snapshot, click the snapshot that you want to add a pin to, and repeat steps 1 and 2.
- To add another comment or to respond to a comment on a pin, in the Reply box, type your comment and click Comment.
- To review pins associated with comments, click the comment you want to review.
The model snaps to the position it was in when the pin was added, and the pin and comment are now active in the viewing area.
- To hide all pins and comments, click Comments . Click Comments again to turn them on
- To cancel adding a pin, press Escape, or click a part and instead of clicking Add Pin, click Cancel.
- Your pins and comments are private in your model, even if you share your model. They become public when you add a snapshot with a pin to a story.
- If you include multiple pins in a snapshot, and you add that snapshot to a story, only the first pin and comment is included in the story.