You can add a pin to geometry to indicate an area of your model that’s important. When you add a pin, you can also include a description or comment, either for yourself or for others who are contributing to a model review. In order for someone else to see your pinned comment, you must add the snapshot it was created in to a shared story. Collaborators can then review and respond to the pins and comments. We’ll discuss snapshots and stories shortly.
- Click Add Pin , and then click the area that you want to bring attention to.
- Enter a comment and click Add Pin.
Your pin and comment are added, and a snapshot is automatically created.
Note: To hide all pins, descriptions, and comments, click Comments . Click Comments again to turn them on.
- To add another pin to an existing snapshot, click the snapshot that you want to add a pin to, and repeat steps 1 and 2.
- To add another comment or to respond to a comment on a pin, in the Reply box, type your comment and click Comment.
Your reply is added to the bottom of the Comments list.
- To review pins associated with comments, click the comment that you want to review.
The model snaps to the position it was in when the pin was added, and the pin and comment are now active in the viewing area.