If the story creator allows, collaborators can export all visible geometry from a snapshot in a story. You can tell when it's possible to export geometry by looking for the label on the snapshot or at the bottom of a snapshot.
- From the Story Overview, on the Snapshots tab, do one of the following:
- In a snapshot, click Export Geometry .
- Open a snapshot that has Export Geometry enabled, and in the upper-right corner, click Export, select JT or STEP, and click Export.
The Activity progress is displayed. When the export is complete, you have the option to download the file immediately. You will also receive an email with a link to download the file.
- The file is exported as a monolithic JT or STEP file and includes BREP detail.
- Model properties are not included in the exported file.