Currently, the maximum file size allowed is 5 GB.
- From the File Manager, click Import, and select the file you want to import from your computer.
Note: You can import unsupported file types, but you cannot open them in Vertex. However, PDFs and image files can be previewed in your browser. For more information, see supported file types.
- If the model filename already exists in your workspace, choose one of the following:
- To import it as a new, separate file, click Import as New Model.
- To import it as a new version of the existing file, click Increment Version.
Tip: To import a new version of an existing model that has a different filename, right-click the file you want to update and select Import new version.
- You can open the file when the Activity list shows that it completed and it appears in your file list. Click the filename to open it.
For more information on file versions, see File versions overview.
Currently, you can only import files in a desktop environment.